Help Hair Whey Protein is an all-natural, vitamin rich protein drink designed to provide all the essential amino-acids, vitamins and proteins that make up the nutritional support for fuller, thicker and healthier hair.
Please avoid the following Anabolic supplements to maximize the effects of Help Hair Protein Shake:
1) Whey Protein Isolate
2) Creatine especially Arginine or Orthonine
3) Growth Hormone
4) Testosterone patches, gel or injection
8) Energy drinks which contain arginine and high amounts of sugar and caffeine
10) Avoid all protein drinks while taking Help Hair Shake including egg, casein, soy, hemp protein
11) Avoid all soy products and do not mix the shake with soy milk
13) Bio-indenticals Tell tell your doctor if you are taking any herbs or supplements not discussed such as Bromelain which may degrade the protein.
Do's and Dont's for taking Help Hair Protein:
1) Avoid taking extra hair vitamins such as biotin. This will slow regrowth.
2) Please take the shake daily. Proper nutrition is important to the hair follicle. If a constant supply of nutrition is not maintained or interrupted during regeneration this will slow the process.
3) Do not heat the shake. It will denature the protein.
4) If you have a change in health; uncontrolled diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, irregular menses, endocrine problems contact your doctor as this will affect the regrowth using the shake.
5) Multivitamins, fish oil, vitamin C and E will not interfere with the shake
6) Spicy foods such as curcumin (turmeric) or chili-peppers will actually enhance the effects of the shake
7) Caffeine of 200 MG daily(1-2 cups of coffee) will also enhance the shake.
8) Do not exceed 5 MG a day of biotin
Dosage: Weight in lbs; 125-250 lbs one scoop 2 x a day taken 12 hrs apart. More than 2 scoops a day is anabolic. For women 95-114 lbs one scoop daily and 1 Help Hair vitamin 12 hrs later. If you are unable to take 1 scoop 2 x daily then the second best is 1 scoop and 1 Help Hair vitamin (8-10 hrs apart).
Help Hair Protein Shake is a whey protein and is 99% lactose free and if you are lactose intolerant just add the shake to orange or grape juice and let sit for 15-20 minutes and the acidity will dissolve the extra small amount of milk sugar. Drinking the shake an hour or two after a meal also helps. Check all warnings on the label for a full list. But do not use the shake if taking sulfonamides , blood thinners, pregnancy , lactating , excessive alcohol or liver disease, sensitive to niacin or allergic to iodine.
Recipes: Mix Help Hair Protein Shake with ice, milk, skim milk, almond milk, water, orange or grape juice but never Soy Milk. Smoothies are tasty with fruit and filling. Adding instant coffee to chocolate flavor makes for a mocha frappé and studies have shown caffeine is good for hair regrowth but not excessive amounts. You can add the shake with oatmeal but be careful to not heat the whey since you may denature the protein.
Weight Loss: Help Hair Shake can be used for weight loss by replacing either one meal a day (breakfast or lunch) or using it as a snack replacement. You can drink it before lunch and dinner to replace an evening snack.
The shake can be used for working out. Adding milk, yogurt or even peanut butter will increase the protein per dose to 16-20 gms per serving.
Eating protein such as steak, chicken, fish daily is fine. Large amounts of egg whites can reduce your body of biotin.
For more information go to www.mhra.com.au